If you need to transport large vegetables, like cabbage, cauliflower or broccoli, or leafy produce, like lettuce, celery or parsley, these are the ideal vegetable crates for you. And now is the best time to get them!
There is now a growing shortage of crates on the market, but we have limited stocks of this 48L folding vented plastic crate designed for leafy and large fruit & vegetables.
These crates are ideal for agriculture, warehousing, distribution and manufacturing. They can be stacked in a column, cross-stacked, and folded to save on return trips. They can even be used in automatic crate erection systems, so you don’t have to assemble them by hand.
We now have a limited stock of 1,320 new crates, so first come, first serve.
Why buy these vented vegetable crates?
These new crates are vented (ventilated or perforated) to keep your vegetables dry and cool, so they’ll keep longer.
You will find them strong and easily stackable to save floor space. They are made of smooth plastic material to keep your veggies in good shape for the market.
Here is a summary of what you get:
- Ideal vented crates for agriculture, returnable packaging, distribution and manufacturing
- Uniquely suited for the Australian market by fitting onto Australian Standard pallets
- The ideal plastic crate for food, fruits and vegetable distribution, including asparagus, avocado, date, endive, fennel, grape, leek, mango and pepper
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Ergonomic handles on all sides
- Card holders on all sides
- Folding/collapsible – easy to fold and erect
- Vented – enhanced air-flow cooling
- Strong and durable – high weight to load ratio and excellent load stability
- Cross stacking or column stacking
- Can be used with automated crate-erecting (assembly) equipment
- Excellent return ratio: 7.5:1
- Minimal environmental impact – plastic crates are fully recyclable
- Hygiene – plastic crates can be steam-cleaned and machine-washed
- Peace of mind – crates can withstand acids, fats, solvents, odours, moisture, insects and fungi
- Cost-effectiveness – better prices for large wholesale orders
Get your plastic vegetable crates before they run out!
Below are some important details about these vegetable crates. Click to see more details and get your quote:
Folding Vented Plastic Crate C2GK5724FV
48L folding (collapsible) vented plastic crate for Australian Standard large and leafy vegetables (cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce, celery, parsley)
- Internal: 559 x 360 x 239 mm
- External: 577 x 385 x 245 mm
- Stacking: Cross Stacking, Stackable
- Features: Folding (Collapsible), Vented
- Volume: 48 litre
- Load: 21 kg
- Weight: 1.63 kg
- Material: PP